- Sundays & Wednesdays: Children meet in age-appropriate classrooms for a lesson about our great God that they can understand, and also enjoy play time with friends. Children are cared for, nurtured, and taught Biblical truths in an interactive learning environment. During Wednesday nights the children will also learn several worship songs.
Children (1st - 5th Grade)
- Sundays: Children meet in age appropriate classrooms where they will have time for a planned learning activity and Bible story. Parents will also receive take-home handouts for reinforcement of the lesson for the following week at home.
- Wednesdays: Children from Kindergarten-5th Grade will meet for Bible Drill and worship.
Students (6th - 12th Grade)
- Sunday Small Groups: We start out in the Upper Room then split into small groups to grow in Christ and in relationship with one another: Middle School Girls and Boys and High School Girls and Boys
- Midweek Worship: 6pm-8pm. We start out in the gym, pray together in huddles, worship through singing, and study God’s Word together.
- Purposeful Events: Throughout the year we have different events to help our vision of Jesus grow and build community. At MFuge we engage in mission, at Boast we’re reminded that Christ’s “It is Finished” is to be the obsession of our lives, at Fresh Camp we’re reminded what the gospel is and why it should always be fresh in our hearts and minds, and periodically we’ll have other events for fun and proclaiming the gospel of Jesus.
Young Adults (18-30)
- Sunday Small Group: We meet in Room 113 to study Scripture and grow in Christ and in relationship with one another.
- Midweek Gathering: 6:30pm-8pm. Each Wednesday night we meet together in the gym, have a time of worship in the Upper Room and then break off as a group to study the Word and fellowship together.
- Purposeful Events: Throughout the year we plan events for building community, growing in Christ, and serving our world. For more information, please contact Lance Gammon, Associate Pastor of Young Married Couples.
Sunday Small Groups:
- There are groups for every age and life stage that meet throughout the church. If you would like more information on getting connected to a group, visit the Connector or contact Brett Williams.
- Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30pm our Adult Bible Study meets for weekly teaching and discussion.
- Men’s Fellowships
- Waypoints: This is an action plan for older men in our church to invest in younger men that begins at age 11 and goes to age 18. Each year the young man is given a spiritual and physical challenge to complete during Fall and Spring Life U.
- Spring: In the Spring we focus on training and equipping leaders on every level in our church. Childcare is provided.
- Fall: In the Fall we focus on Biblical, practical instruction for life. We’ll have classes on marriage, family, stewardship, foundations of the faith, women’s groups and many more. Childcare is provided.